Friday, November 30, 2007

John Edwards 1988 - 2007

I just learned that a my other former roomate last year has passed on as of yesterday night. While I was sleeping, this guy that I roomed with for an entire year was struggling for his life.

John Edwards is a great guy. He studied science and was in the process of become of the world's best doctors/researchers. And he enjoyed life. He worked hard, and played hard definitely.

We don't know the details yet. But why? Why?? He was only 19 years old, and still had so much to give to and receive from the world.

Thank goodness I only have one class today because I can't concentrate on anything else right now. I'm so sorry John. You deserved much more.

I can't tell you how this experience is making me appreciate everyone's life. Please stay well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.