Saturday, January 10, 2009

So Happy

I have not been so happy in so long.  During tonight's performance of The Laramie Project, I laughed and cried, and being with the audience and soaking in the audience's reaction just made my emotional reactions just that much more pronounced.  It really means a lot to me that we could move people to tears and laughter and inspiration with just one play.  It means so much to me that our cast and crew would put so much effort in order to perform a play that is both powerful in meaning and emotion.  It means so much to me that tonight's performance would be utterly perfect, and I appreciate my cast raising me on their shoulders.  I really appreciate my friends, and blockmates and family for coming to see this show and share this experience with me.  It fills me with emotion, that beautiful light snowflakes would be falling to the ground on this wonderful, perfect evening.

1 comment:

Carey Anthony said...

Congratulations Jason! What an accomplishment. I'm so happy for you.