Saturday, May 24, 2008

Noncomprehensive List of Things to do in San Francisco

As many of you know, I'm going to be in San Francisco for four days!!

I'm making of list of things to do so I can keep track :), in no particular order:

  • Enjoy the Bay Area air
  • Sit on a beach
    • Watch the Waves
    • Chase some seagulls
    • Meditate
    • Read
  • Go to Ghirardhelli Square
  • Eat Inn-N-Out
  • Walk the Golden Gate Bridge
  • Visit Fort Mason
  • Drink lots of Jamba Juice
  • Call Decker from the Ferry Building
  • Dinner with Anne and Cliff
  • See Sarah Lang
  • Try to reconcile with an old friend
  • Visit SOTA! Maybe give a talk.
    • Lots of hugs
  • Explore North Beach and Coit Tower with Lunar
  • Eat at Nation's with Taj
  • See Indiana Jones with someone
  • Ride BART
  • Ride MUNI
  • Go on a Downtown Adventure
  • Chillax at Union Square
  • Eat in Chinatown
  • Go to Naan and Curry
  • Take in the breathtaking views
  • Dip my toe into the Pacific Ocean
  • Go watch the Sea Lions
  • Fisherman's Wharf Stroll w/ my Arturo Fuente
  • Drive to Twin Peaks
  • Cheesecake Factory
  • Get plenty of Bubble Tea
  • Visit my Elementary School
  • Visit the Art Galleries
  • Go to end-of-the-year Art and Film party
I'm also starting the list of things to do when I'm back in August for two weeks and have more time!!
  • Finish list 1, if haven't done it
  • Do all of list 1 again, if possible
  • Visit the De Young
  • Visit SFMOMA
  • Check out the Asian Art Museum
  • Visit to the SFUSD building
  • Chill out with all my UC friends who I miss dearly and wasn't able to see cause you guys are lame and are still in school in MAY!
  • Elementary School Reunion (if I can make it)
  • Drive down to Monterey Bay
  • Go to Six Flags
  • Go to Great America
  • Sourdough Chowder Bowl
  • Find a meadow somewhere and lay in it

No comments: