Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm Back! (to blogging)

Dear all, thank you for bearing with me while I struggled through this summer in Beijing! I've been so busy with school, with work, with exploring, and with trying to eke out some sleep that I have much to catch up on, now that school and work are largely done.

Beijing has simply been amazing, and I've learned so much just by being here. It's pretty weird to be typing so many words in English now that I've lived my past few months almost exclusively in Mandarin 汉语.

I'm really, really, tremendously excited to finally have time to blog. I feel that I have learned so many new things this summer, and I have been exposed to so many new questions, that I'd be so grateful to have the opportunity to share them and organize my thoughts. I plan on starting right away. Well, time permitting. Now that school and work are over, now's the time to see all the sights and do all the things that need to be done before one leaves Beijing. Beijing is a big modern city after all!

And to all of my dear friends who I haven't seen in so long, I miss you all very, very much from the bottom of my heart. Let's try to meet as soon as possible! I'm back in the Bay Area from August 20th to September 10th, and I'm back in Boston on September 11th.

I hope all of your summers have been all that you expected them to be and more! If not, there's still one month left!

And in other exciting news!! http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=523946 Stem Cell Breakthrough!

No comments: